Sunday, April 17, 2011

Special thank yous!

This post is for two people in particular: two women who had to do what seems like the hardest thing in the world. Tina and Maria both gave away a piece of their hearts for us. I want you both to know that our family is eternally grateful to your families for loving Sasha and Ana, for committing to adopt them, and for letting go of them out of love. It has come to my attention before that Sasha and Ana would not be a part of our family if it wasn't for these two families. Reece's Rainbow was not on my radar before Sasha, and either was special needs adoption. It was Tina and her family who brought this special little boy and this special organization into our lives. And before Ana, we were chugging along quickly toward the finish line of our adoption of Sasha. We would not have stopped long enough to see Ana's beautiful face if it was not for sweet Maria and her family following the guidance of the LORD.

Thank you to two women who I long to meet one day. I want to hug you both, and I want you to hold the children that you helped bring home.

Love from our family to yours!

3 comments:

The Sanchez Family said...

Tears in my eyes...seriously....what a beautiful thing to say and feel and recognize :)! God works in amazing ways!

Maria and Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria and Family said...

Ok . Tears here . I SO appreciate your sweet words . I love that baby girl , and letting go was sooo hard . But . The Lord had a plan :) and I was just a part of it . And YES I would love a hug ;) someday it will happen :)
xoxo
( I had spelling errors thru tears ;)
April 18, 2011 5:47 AM