Saturday, November 10, 2012

Vote for Trey!

Trey got very into the elections this year. It started a few months back when he asked who we were voting for. After that he talked often about presidents and voting. And the day after the election he wanted to play "president" with me. He told me that people had to vote for us. Basically what he wanted us to do was have a debate where people could decide who they wanted to vote for. Trey's speech went something like this:

"If you vote for me I will make this world a more loving place. Everyone will love God. If anyone does not love God, we will send them to China. I will give everyone jobs."

He kept a tally of our votes on the easel. We were tied until I let my VP (Luke) speak up. Then Trey claimed that some people didn't like what Luke said, so he took some of my votes away. In the end, Trey won the election by one vote. He grabbed his map and sat down with his VP (Ana) and showed her where Washington DC was. He told her they were moving there to live in the white house.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You may have a future politician on your hands. And as long as he remains the sweet honest boy he is now when he is all grown up. which i am sure he will. our country will be much better off because of him.