Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

A few years back, I decided that I was done sending paper Christmas cards. Well after the holiday season I would end up with a stack of cards still on my counter: cards for people whose addresses I didn't have, cards that had been "returned to sender" because I apparently had the wrong address, and left over cards that sat while I wondered who am I forgetting?. So since that time, we have opted for the video card. We figure it is a good way to let everyone see how much our kids have grown in the last year (since we are rebel children who wander the country, never staying near family or friends for too long :). And it better expresses what we want to say than one generic message on a card (you know me...always lots to say!).  So here is your 2011 Christmas greeting...


9 comments:

stfny said...

What a GREAT Christmas card!!! Brought back a lot of memories and made me miss you more!

Merry Christmas
Stephanie

Barki's said...

First Christmas card this year that made me cry. Thanks for trusting God and reminding me to do the same.

Crystal said...

Thanks for making me cry, I love your Christmas card. And it actually made our time in Ukraine look great. Kind of makes me want to go back and do it all over again... Ok, maybe it didn't look THAT great:).

I love your family.

The Davis Family said...

Love it!!!! Merry Christmas to you to and I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE! Don't move away for awhile, ok? And I laughed at two places... Ana crying on the beach (poor thing) and the picture of Gary and the goat. Right after talking about lifelong friends. I bet the goat is brokenhearted!

Lindsay said...

Rachel, the positioning of the goat picture was intentional ;) We loved our goat friends in Ukraine. They made our twice daily walk to the orphanage somewhat enjoyable :)

The Sanchez Family said...

LOVE it...so so beautiful!

Mel said...

Beautiful Lindsey!! Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I love this...what a beautiful year for you and your family!

Nikki Hanson said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!!!