Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A glimps into my morning

My days are best illustrated through story. Here was my fun morning adventure:

Luke and Trey have been fighting non-stop. I was heading to time-out with Luke (with him screaming and hitting me all the way), and on my way I found Ana banging a metal car against the window. So, I strap Luke into his time-out seat, pry the car from Ana's hands, and turn around to find Sasha sitting in his little Fisher-Price music chair LICKING AN EMPTY YOGURT CONTAINER HE PULLED FROM THE TRASH!!!!

By the time I get him cleaned up and Luke out of TO, Ana has found something else to throw/bang, and as I take that toy away and try to redirect her I find Sasha closing himself in Trey and Luke's room trying to pull the night-light out of the wall.

HELLO NEXT ROUND OF "BABY-PROOFING"!!!

No wonder I'm exhausted at the end of the day.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I am praying for you!:)

Sylvia said...

I'm praying for you too!

Maria and Family said...

welcome to the mommy of many club :) never ever a dull moment. Honestly , if you need 5-10 mins of breathing time, or more ;) I highly recom. a pack and play for safe control of the kiddos. I still use one with Benji and Taiya when they are starting to just be into everything minute after minute, and I have to take a breath :) they are safe and I can count to 10.. I just pop in a baby signing time dvd and everyone is happy.
You know I love ya ! xoxo