Sunday, January 23, 2011

THIS BLOG IS GOING PRIVATE!

If you want an invite, I would be more than happy to send you one. Just e-mail me at glhagler@yahoo.com and let me know. We are doing this in anticipation of our upcoming travel to a certain Eastern European country :) Hope you will follow along. I will do my best to post updates as we travel, but internet time is on a paid basis (and I'm going to have to spend a lot of that time Skyping my babies back here), so I may not get around to posting too much until we return.

P.S. we are anticipating travel in late March, but of course we will let you know when we get firm dates. This blog will be private BEFORE Feb 10th (the date we plan on submitting our paper work to the EE government).

8 comments:

The Sanchez Family said...

PLEASE send me an invite! Also, can I mail you some pictures of Sofia to take with you to the orphanage?!?! Please email me at jvaranini@yahoo.com and we can make arrangements!

Barki's said...

of course i need an invite!

Corbett Burick said...

We would love an invite to your blog! We are hoping to travel in March too!! Our little guy is in the same region as yours! Maybe we can meet up when we are there. Our blog is www.bigvandlittlesy.blogspot.com

Thanks so much!

Crystal said...

I want an invite. And even if you don't have too much time, could I beg you to send me a picture of my sweet little one. Please? :)

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to continue following yours and Sashas story! I have been following for so long and I am so very happy for all of you. jmulholland1 at cinci.rr.com

Thank you so much!

Rachel said...

Invite me please!!

Emi said...

Hi! I don't remember if I have commented before but I follow your blog and many other blogs from Reece's Rainbow. I would love to have an invite to follow your journey. My email is: emi.tosoni@gmail.com

Erica said...

I'm new to following your blog, but would LOVE an invite so I can keep up with you! You can email me at ericajenkins1@cox.net

Thanks!