Monday, January 24, 2011

Fully Funded?!!?!?!?!?

This was in my e-mail inbox early in December. I wanted to share it with you, because I want the world to know that if God calls you to do something, He will always provide what you need to do it.

Dear Lindsay-

I received your thank you note and picture of Sasha today. Thank you so much for your sweet words! I also just love the card of Sasha!

As you know, Sasha has had a special place in our hearts. [My husband] and I have been praying for him and even at one time considered adopting him. Because of this, we started praying recently if we should give more money to bring him home to his family (that's you :) ). The last two days I have been thinking about your family a lot and I felt like God gave me a peace about what to do. I thought it was really cool when my husband brought up during dinner tonight that he would like to talk about what to give to you all and that he had been thinking about your family today as well.

So let me explain what we would like to do. It looks like you have a big fundraising push with the raffle. We are thinking that most people will give before December 18th and then after the raffle donations may slow down. After your receive your total on December 18th, [my husband] and I would like to cover the remaining balance. For example, if you were to not raise anymore money then you have already raised then we would contribute $9,935.00. We would be absolutely honored to do this.

Are you crying yet? I cried so hard, I couldn't get the words out to tell my husband what I just read!

5 comments:

Leah said...

awesome! God certainly provides miracles!

harris family journeys said...

Oh my goodness! I have never heard of anything like this! What a blessing! What wonderful people!

The Sanchez Family said...

Oh my goodness....I have chills...absolute chills....now GO GET YOUR BOY!!!!!

Christy said...

What a blessing to not have to worry over the financial side of this anymore!

Thomas said...

That is amazing. God is good.