Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Lukey!

I cannot believe that my baby is nearly 2. We celebrated today with some of our friends. Luke always loves having his friends over to play, and today was no exception. We had birthday pie (pumpkin), at the request of the birthday boy (I know, what kind of 2 year old picks pie over cake?) It is amazing to watch him grow up. I asked him if he had a good party. His response..."more pie!" I tried singing "Happy Birthday" to him before he went to bed tonight, and he said, "no, no, no!" So I asked him if he was happy or sad when everybody sang to him. "Sad." "Were you happy or sad when you were eating pie?" "HAPPY!" :)



December 2008



December 2009



December 2010

Waiting for friends!

Lunch

PIE!!!!

Happy Birthday, sweet Luke!!!

No comments: