Wednesday, December 29, 2010

God is SO good!

Trenton

Leeza

Igor

For those of you who have been following along with us for awhile, you will remember Igor. You will not, however, remember Trenton (or Leeza). I told myself that if either of these boys were still available after we got home with Sasha, we would go back for them. Gary admitted thinking the same thing. We have prayed for these boys. Luke chose Igor for his angel tree child. And we have advocated specifically for Igor as his time was running out. You will notice I said "was". Trenton, Igor, and Leeza (another sweet girl in the same orphanage, who my friend considered bringing home with her baby) ALL found families yesterday!!!! I have been in contact with a woman who wanted so badly to bring Igor home. Unfortunately, this was not meant to be, but she confessed to spending her nights awake praying for his family to find him. I sympathized with her, and COMPLETELY understood her feelings. I assured her though that God had not forgotten about Igor. He hasn't, and neither has the rest of the world. I am praying for his family and the families of Trenton and Leeza (although I have a sneaking suspicion it may be just one family adopting all 3!). I pray that their journey would be filled with triumph and blessing. That they would give praise to the Lord and that His purposes would be served through all of this. 

"You, O LORD keep Igor, Trenton, and Leeza's lamps burning; 
My God turns their darkness into light"
Psalm 18:28


3 comments:

Crystal said...

I am so so happy that they have families. I have been praising God since I found out. It is a funny thing, because i have been trying to figure out how we could bring Leeza home too, and convince my husband :), he was seriously praying about it too. Then, 2 days ago, I had this thought that maybe we weren't supposed to bring her home, but had a peace about it and have been praying like mad for her to find a family. Praise Jesus! I wonder if they are going to the same family. I think I could kiss them, I am so happy. :)

The Sanchez Family said...

I am THRILLED beyond belief....amazing....I'm just in awe. God is so good...whoever this family is...they are my new heroes!

Tay said...

I was in tears ALL yesterday when I found this out!
'My' little Igor has a family!!!
www.foreverblessedgodmum.blogspot.com
I wrote a letter to Igor thismorning!
Oh how I adore that little boy!
Thanks for advacating for him :)