Sunday, April 25, 2010

4

1

2

3

4

Trey is officially 4 now! We have been busy with festivities for weeks: He had a party at school, a party in Florida, and he also got a special birthday treat when we went out for lunch one day. He probably thinks that his birthday is a whole week long. 





I love the succession of these photos. He was waiting and waiting for that birthday cake, and then when we began singing he closed his eyes and sang with us with his hands folded as if he was praying. It was too cute! His official celebration began with a gift from Grams and Gramps. They bought him a camera and gave it to him in the morning so that he could take it with us for the day. We headed to Animal Kingdom and he put it to good use (especially on the safari :) After a full day of adventure, we headed back for dinner, cake and ice cream, and more gifts! I know he loved celebrating with everyone.

Here is a little bit about 4-year-old Trey: He is shy and very cautious (if you know us at all, you know that). He still loves any type of transportation. We spent $30 on trains in Florida (a Mickey train and a monorail), and they have already been worth the money. As soon as we got back home he put them on his train table and took pictures of them! He looks after Luke more than I could even expect, and he is so helpful that I don't know what I would do without him.

The following is a super-cute story:
The first day in Florida, my Dad took Trey for a walk to check out the pool. The following morning, my mom took him and Luke on another walk (also to the pool). Apparently she went a different way then my dad.

Trey: "This isn't the way to the pool."
Grams: "Yes, it is."
Trey: "Are you sure? Because Grandpa is really smart."

I think my dad brainwashed him :)



1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't believe how much he changed between year 1 and 2! Love the pictures, your trip looked like a lot of fun.