Monday, March 8, 2010

Funny Stories

Trey was recently chasing Gary around the house with a stuffed Shamu given to him by his friend, Brandon. Trey has no idea who Shamu is.
Gary: "Are you chasing me with Shamu?"
Trey: "Daddy, this isn't shampoo. It's a whale."

Trey wants to know, "what kind of animal gives us snacks?"
And he thinks, "rice comes from cows."

When he was acting goofy, Gary asked him, "why are you so silly?" He said, "that's how God made me."

But the sweetest thing of all was when, one night while sick he ended up in our bed. I looked at him and said, "I love you, Trey". His reply: "I love you too, mommy. I love ALL my family."

Luke loves his brother. He laughs at everything Trey does. I told the boys some stories in the car to keep them quiet, and when I finished Trey began telling a story. "Once upon a time there were 3 ducks..." Luke laughed and laughed. He now has 11 teeth with one more working it's way through. Here are some pics of a recent trip to the botanical gardens.




1 comment:

Nana said...

Lindsay, Love your stories. You really should publish them.

Cannot wait to see those cuties! Trey and Luke are such wonderful blessings. Tell Trey I am ready for some cooking and a trip to the park.

I love to read your Bible passages and comments. You and Gary are such wonderful Christian parents.

Love, Nana