Tuesday, February 23, 2010

PLEASE DO THIS!!!!!

I want to thank my sister-in-law, Sara, for two things:

1. Always encouraging me and building me up. I struggle with the changes that the Holy Spirit is making inside of me (just as I imagine most people do). I feel, at times, awkward and clumsy when it comes to sharing my heart for Jesus. But Sara always manages to make me feel like I have just the right words and like my light is shining brighter than I even know.

2. Sending me the link to the blog that is really changing me. Please, go to the link below to see the amazing things that God is doing in this world: to see the brightest light shining in the darkest place. 

NOTE: Reading these blog posts will require some time, a box of tissues, and a good long look at your own life. And I would encourage you to bookmark the blog, so you can routinely keep up with the journey that Katie is on.


Enjoy!

God Bless,
Lindsay 

No comments: