Monday, February 23, 2009

Nashville




We went to Nashville last weekend to meet Gary's sister, Sara, and her family. We had a really nice time. Gary asked me my favorite part of the trip, and without a doubt it was watching Trey interact with his cousins, especially Kyle (he's 5). Kyle just took Trey's hand and dragged him around everywhere, and Trey loved every minute of it! We couldn't go anywhere or do anything without Trey asking, "Joshua and Kyle coming too?" We went to the Gaylord Opryland hotel to look around, and while we were in the atrium Kyle looked up and said to Trey, "look at the clouds". Trey replied, "Oh, that's pretty nice." I looked at him and thought, how old are you? We went on the Delta riverboat ride inside the hotel because Trey just loves to get on anything that goes. I have to say that the ride was very lame and EXPENSIVE!!!! But, nonetheless, Trey loved it so it was worth every penny. We got off and he kept insisting that he drove the boat, so I just let him think that he did. Here are some pics from the trip. I will be posting again very soon with stats from Luke's 2 month doctors appt. I will try to get his video up for that post.


             

No comments: