Wednesday, February 4, 2009



Here are just a few pictures that my friend Jamie took. She did a wonderful job!!! She was the one responsible for the birth announcements you all received. I call her my "creative consultant". She put together a DVD for me of all the pictures she took set to music. She used the song "Heavenly Day" by Patty Griffin, and I have decided that it is my new favorite song. It describes perfectly how I feel everyday. My life may not be glamorous, and I may not have a lot to talk about, but it's more than I can ask for to get to spend my days with "my boys". The smiles on my kids faces and the afternoon phone call from Gary just to tell me he loves me make me feel like the luckiest wife/mommy that could be. God has blessed me in amazing ways, and if this is "all there is to life", well thank God!!!!


2 comments:

Melina said...

The pictures are are beautiful, I'm excited to see more. Trey is just too cute. I can't wait till Luke gets to be his age so we can all see what kind of personality he has and how the two interact. Also, I just wanted to let you know that I understand how you feel. I haven't necessarily felt the healthiest lately but when I think about the life, family and fiancee I have I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. We have both been truly blessed. I can't wait to see you all in May. Love you!

Rachel said...

I love the pictures! Jamie did a great job! I need to check that song out. It may be my favorite too!:)