Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hagler Family Fun

We work hard around our house. We homeschool 4 days a week (for those wondering, we are LOVING using Sonlight curriculum - super complete and all the planning is done for me), have homeschool co-op 1 day a week, the little ones go to preschool 2 mornings a week, and we stay busy just keeping up with school work, potty training (down to nighttime diapers only - YEA!), cleaning and training.


Our daily school schedule


But we also know how to have fun!!!




 Painted Faces

As long as she has food Ana is happy.

Making applesauce

The incredible hulk

Picking up her brother's basketball habit

spikey hair

Found this stuff at Wal-Mart called Squishy Baff. It was pricey, but I couldn't pass it up. There are all different colors you can buy. It changes the water colors and makes it well...squishy!

It is sort of like the gel on the inside of a disposable diaper (if you have ever had one of those explode you know what I'm talking about ;)

Going through a snotty phase my girl woke up like this one morning, hair all crusted to her face. It made me giggle and she seemed to be in good spirits about it.


Wow! Aunt Melina and Uncle Scott scored bonus points on this birthday gift!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love Trey's basketball jersey. Ana's hair made me giggle too.

I miss all of you so much. So nice to see pictures.

-jscott. said...

This made me smile and laugh. And feel like the world was beautiful.