Thursday, September 15, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa have been here helping out post-surgery. They have been a HUGE help, and Grandpa got to meet his newest grandkids for the first time! We took the kids to the Botanical Gardens to try to get some pictures. Ana did not make it easy. Our beautiful girl changes her expressions in a split second. Below are some of the many faces of Ana... (cracks me up :)










Can you believe this is our baby 1 week post surgery?

Ringing the bell

Watching Trey ring the bell

Can't believe how fast he is growing up!
Luke says, " don't forget to stop and smell the...berries"



Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa. We love you!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love Ana's face, she is so cute and she has changed so much.

Katie said...

Sasha looks like a peanut next to your dad. Glad he is doing well. I love how Ana makes all those crazy faces. I think she likes to make you laugh. Just my opinion from the pics since I am not there with you all the time