Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby Gavin and Making Aunt Me proud!

So long, Baby Bath!!!


I have decided that Luke's name should be Gavin. Gavin is my youngest brother, and if I remember correctly (and I do) a wild child! We can no longer use Luke's baby bathtub because he pulled an Eevil Kaneevil and attempted to LEAP OUT OF IT!!! Oh yeah, I'm serious. He wanted some toys that I had taken out of it and so he decided to go after them. He lept from one end of the bathtub and made it halfway out the other end and grabbed the toys all in a split second. He dives at anything he wants, and just holding him is a workout: he twists and turns in his attempt to get at anything and everything. He has been eating large quantities of baby food (at least far more than Trey ever ate), and he gets mad when it's gone. So far, no food allergies (I know that is the question on everybody's mind).

Aunt Melina, you would be so proud of Trey. Today he took all of the pillows in my house (18) and started throwing them in a pile inside my bedroom door. I asked what he was doing, and he said, I'm being a garbage man and these are garbage. Just inside my bedroom door was the garbage truck and he was collecting everyone's trash. I know you are all wondering why Aunt Melina would be so proud. When she was younger, my sister had two very different aspirations: to be the "queen of rock-n-roll" or a garbage lady. I'm really sorry that some of our childhood dreams never come to fruition, Meli :)

Sitting in a heap of "garbage"


Checking out the giraffes with daddy

Trey the giraffe

Luke's 1st trip to the zoo

Sick day craft (Trey glued buttons to a picture frame all by himself!)

No comments: