Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Don't you just love her already?


This is Nicole. She is 2 1/2, and she needs your help. Nicole is in an orphanage in Russia. She was born with dwarfism. Nicole's family had to back out of their adoption. I saw her face 100 times as I continually checked for our family's FSP page on the RR site. I smiled every time I saw her, because she is so darn cute! And I knew she had a family here waiting for her and loving her. Now, I am deeply saddened for her. You cannot look at her and tell me that she isn't adorable. Want to help Nicole? You don't have to adopt her. Click here and you can donate toward her grant fund to make it easier for someone else to adopt her. There are so many families who are willing to help these sweet children, but money is usually the biggest obstacle. Please help Nicole by helping her family...whoever they are. You should know that any thing you donate to Nicole's grant fund STAYS with her. If another family should back out of adopting her, the money you donate stays with Nicole. This is the case for all RR children.

3 comments:

The Sanchez Family said...

Oh she's so precious! You could TOTALLY fall in love with her just by looking at that photo!

christyfitts said...

Oh, she is absolutely darling!! Soo...how much does it cost exactly to adopt from Russia??? ;-)

Lindsay said...

I know Christy. If she was remotely close to Sasha we would be coming back with 2 :)