Saturday, November 28, 2009

Michigan


I went with the kids to Michigan to see Grandma and Grandpa while Gary went to Germany for work. We had a lot of fun. Grandma and Grandpa oohed and aahed over Luke, and kept Trey busy with lots of fun stuff. Trey drove Grandpa's tractor like a pro. The first day we were there he helped my dad move some dirt. I took Luke outside to watch, and I heard my dad yell to Trey, "give it some more gas!" And my jaw dropped as I watched him do exactly as he was told. Shortly after that my dad put the key in the 4-wheeler, and Trey started it up like he had done it every day of his life. We went to Frankenmuth to see the Christmas decorations, made Christmas shirts at Grandma Lou's, and had an all around good time. We came home and welcomed Aunt Melina for Thanksgiving, and now we are finally finding our way back into our routine...I wish you could hear my sigh of relief. We have had an amazingly fun month, but I am exhausted!!!! Luke's new found obsession with walking has sky-rocketed our stress level too. Please pray for his safety as he finds more stability day by day.  



Sword fighting with Grandpa

Playing with Pablo (Uncle Garrett's new Puppy)

Checking out Frankenmuth

Making applesauce

Working

Making a shirt

No caption necessary

No comments: