Saturday, September 12, 2009

Life in fast forward mode



I feel like I am in a movie and someone is continually hitting the fast forward button.  It hasn't been that long since my last post, but so much has happened. Trey is completely out of pull-ups, even at night time (thank you, God for saving us a TON of money - those suckers are expensive!). He started soccer yesterday, too.  Luke no longer eats baby food at all! In fact he eats what Trey eats, and usually more of it. Oh yeah, the big one: LUKE WALKS!!! Yep, it's true, and yes, he's only 8 1/2 months. He is not officially a walker yet but has walked on his own several times. We have unsuccessfully tried to video it for you all to see. What we DO have is  a video of him using the walker (taken about a week prior to his first unassisted steps). I know it's not the same, but it's what I've got-sorry.

Splashing in puddles on a rainy day (yep, I'm an awesome mom:)


Hanging out at the splashpad


Handsome Luke

First day of Soccer

Father/Son bonding time

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can't believe he is walking! WOW! 8 1/2 months! They are getting so big. I know what you mean about fast forward. Things change sooo quickly! Glad to see y'all are doing good!